Bachelor Degree Admission Information 2017
Faculty of Electronics Technology offers the following degree programs in the field of Electronics Engineering Technology:
– Electronics and Communication Engineering Technology – Code: 52510302
– Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology – Code: 52510304
1. Quota: 360 students
– General students: 320 students
– High quality students: 40 students in the Electronics and Communication Engineering Technology programme
2. Training duration: regular, 4 years
3. Degree: Engineer
4. Consultant information:
– Introduction of the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Technology programme
– Introduction of the Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology programme
– Registration for admissions
Full-time College Degree Admission Information 2017
Faculty of Electronic Technology enrolls in the regular college program: Electronics and Communication Technology – Code 6510312.
1. Quota: 265 students
2. Training duration: regular – 2.5 years
3. Qualification: Practical Engineer
After graduating from the program, students are fully qualified to transfer to a higher level program in the IUH–Faculty of Electronic Technology.
4. Consultation information
2nd Transfer Admissions into Bachelor Degree 2017
The Faculty of Electronics Technology enrolls students from both vocational and college levels to study in the second phase in 2017.
– Major: Electronics and Communication Technology – Code D510302.
– Training: in-service (duration: 1.5 years)
– Degree: Bachelor
Master Degree Admission Information 2018
– Major: Electronics Technology – Code: 60520203
– Duration: 02 years (04 semesters)
– Total credit: 60 credits (Thesis: 15 credits)
– Study time: mainly on Saturdays and Sundays.
– Conditions for entry into the program: : university graduates of universities in the following majors
+ Electronics- Communication Engineering /Electronics- Communication Technology.
+ Electrical- Electronic Engineering/ Electrical- Electronic Technology.
+ Computer Engineering / Computer Engineering Technology.
+ Control and Automation Engineering / Control and Automation Technology.
– Registration period: until March 31, 1818
– Completion of additional learning: until the end of March 31, 1818
– Re-enrollment: March 9, 1818
– Admission review: March 10 – April 15, 2018
– Examination date: April 21-22, 2018
- BMVT tổ chức training về thiết bị đo viễn thông (01/08/16)
- Thông tin xét tuyển cao đẳng nghề chính quy, năm 2016 (25/07/16)
- Thông tin xét tuyển đại học chính quy – đợt 1, năm 2016 (25/07/16)
- Giảng viên BMVT đạt giải nhì giảng viên dạy giỏi cấp trường (27/06/16)
- BMVT tham quan và hợp tác với trung tâm vi mạch ICDREC -ĐHQG TP HCM (27/06/16)
- Giảng viên Khoa thăm quan học tập tại Đại học Arizona, Mỹ năm 2016 (24/06/16)
- Hội thảo chuyên đề “Mobile Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks And Visible Light Communications” (15/01/15)